Scalp & Spot Unit
UV Phototherapy is a preferred treatment method chosen by dermatologists and their patients to alleviate or eliminate common symptoms of psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema, atopic dermatitis and other photoresponsive dermatoses. Keeping on schedule with your phototherapy regimen is important.
Compact and Lightweight
DermaPal is small enough to discreetly carry anywhere you go and plugs into any standard electrical outlet so you’ll never miss a treatment. The scalp is one of the most difficult areas for skin treatment as the hair hinders the direct effect of UV irradiation. The specially designed DermaPal scalp comb allows deep parting of the hair for better penetration.
- Perfect for spot treatment of the skin
- Compact and lightweight
- Ergonomically designed
- Easy to store
- Plugs into standard power outlets
- High output lamps shorten treatment times
- Highly accurate, integrated timer
- Reimbursed by most US insurance companies
Tell Me More
Learn how to purchase the DermaPal
Wand Size: 8.25″ x 1.75″ (21 cm x 5 cm)
Wand Weight: 4 oz. (0.1 kg)
Fixture Size: 9.00″ x 5.00″ (23 cm x 13 cm)
Total Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz. (0.8 kg)
Total Height: 2.75″ (7 cm)
*Narrow Band Power Output 3.9 – 6.8 mW/cm2 approx. *UVA Power Output *UVA Power Output 8.12 – 15.75 mW/cm2 approx. Full 2-Year Warranty, Parts, and Labor
- *Available with Narrow Band UVB or UVA lamps in 120V/60Hz, 220V/60Hz, and 220V/50Hz configurations. CE Mark is available on the 220V/50Hz models. Health Canada approved for sale in Canada. Lamp types are interchangeable should your UV prescription ever change (no need to buy separate wands).